Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Book Creator

These two days we have been doing Literacy. If we finish doing are thing we need to do. After we finished we got to do can do's. The can I did was a writing one. The site what I went on is book Creator. Book Creator is a site where you can join a library or make one. You can make a comic to a book but only thing is make it yours. My one is called If you find a book pick it up and read it. It's about a circle what finds a book laying on the ground and wants the circle to read it. It's was really easy to make but the hard part was thinking of ideas.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Reuben
    I really like your comic I think I really showed play with making a comic about reading. It reminded me of my comic I made about play. Maybe next time you could put each image of your comic on a google slide show. By the way how did you make the faces.
    Blog you later
    Aliyah

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.