Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

my proverb talking doe's not cook rice

Here's my proverb well mine if your wondering is talking doe's not cook rice. It was pretty hard to do but I did some well one thing if you mite know something tell me and I will reply. (If I can)

Talk does not cook rice. (Chinese) Don’t say there is nothing to do why steering at the little white oval pebbles. When you are bored never say there is nothing to do just dance why look at the rice.(Probably don’t look at the rice while dancing.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Reuben
    Have you heard the quote "a watched pot never boils"
    I like your proverb and how you found something to do instead of being board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reuben i really enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.