Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Broken: Rock, Paper, Scissors

In writing we have been writing about one of the characters in the story/movie Broken. It's about three people a fairy who is paper, a golem who is rock and a metal person who is scissors. I chose scissors because I like how they are so useful. The hard part was the writing but the easy part was making this blog post.

The dawn came I jumped and went for a creepy walk. I was walking chopping down trees and chopping everything in my path. Once I chopped at least sixteen trees I saw a fairy, it was paper! I walked fast and fast after her but out of nowhere rock rolled from the mountain. He tried to make her come with him to get away from my but she didn’t budge. By then I was half why to them he grabbed her hand and yanked her but he immediately let go because paper bets rock so he whispered to her,
 “Come on, he's going to get you.” so she ran with him.  I was starting to get more angry so I sliced and diced everything and anything. They ran all the way through the forest but they came to a stop because there was a huge mountain in front of them. They were not thinking that I was right behind them, dragging my sword along the ground. I was right behind two trees I got my fingers and put them on two sides of a flower and I snipped it off and sliced the two trees what I was hiding behind and walked towards the two. Paper looked at me for a second I thought she was going to give up but she flew at like a fighter jet but I sliced her wings in half and paper crashed to the ground and rock ran over to see if she was okay. I tried to chop rock but he was too hard he got really angry so he tried to punch me two times I dodged both so he jumped up, up into the air and crushed me into a metal pancake lying on the floor. And that was the end of the life of me but it’s not over…

1 comment:

  1. I can't add a space in my writing because it will make it small so this will have to do.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.