Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Biteable South Hornby School

Today we have been doing cybersmart Biteable again to say about what is great about South Hornby. This one is probable the easiest one but fun at the same time. South Hornby is a great place to work. This time is challenging because we could only use one lot of scenes what was hard but easy. If you want to use Biteable your self just search Biteable in the search bar and press enter. Here's my second one.

South Hornby School on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reuben it's Aliyah
    I love this biteable I can tell it's old because Mr breach retired. This reminds me of my bitables. maybe next time you could edit it to suit our school now

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.