Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Last period of arts kete

Today is the last day period of arts kete before we show off our art. Then we went onto a slide and made our own one or get one what was made and write down our Haiku poem and our diamante poem. Our teacher would print them out and give them to us. After that we had to get our art and get two pieces of paper that should be stapled together. Then we would glue the art down. After you would cut out the poems and a name that should be basically big. The poems font size should also be sort of big. Then we stuck the poems and the name down onto the black paper. The part of my Art display I am most proud of is maybe the collage because I really liked how I made it. Something that challenged me in this Art/Writing Hurumanu was maybe the weaving. My favourite style of poetry to write was the diamante poem because when I was in primary I did it but I never did it since. The stuff that's on my piece of paper is my tapa cloth, collage, weaving and my poems. Here is my piece of paper with my work on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.