Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Mars Comunication

 In Hur 3 Mission to mars we have been learning about what type of comunication we could use to talk to the people on mars but everyone knows that there aren't people on mars yet. We were in groups. We chose a type of long range comunication back in the day. We chose semaphore. Semaphore is where you have two flags in your hands and you move them into positions to make letters and numbers. So if I kept my left hand on my lap and my right arm on a 90º then that letter would be the letter B. Theres movements for all the letters in the alpahbet. Theres even one for a space. Now I'll be talking about the Method and some other things about it.

Method:

Step one: Get two different types of square paper. (Two of each type of paper)

Step two: Cut the paper on a diagonal

Step three: Tape the long sides together so it makes another square. (Tape two different pecies together)

Step four: Tape or glue a small pole or stick to one of the side on the newly made square of paper. You now have a flag.

Results: We didn't end up doing it for reasons.

Evaluation: We could have actually do the activity.

Someone doing Semaphore



2 comments:

  1. Hi Reuben it's Aliyah
    I really like this post.The method is really well written and I like it. This reminds me of my blog on the martian code mission ( click my name to see it ). Maybe fix the picture because it is off screen a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reuben great work on your mars communication blog.I like how you gave us an example in you intro. I also like how you but a photo of all the letters in semaphore.Next time you can check that the photo fits on and dose not run of the page. What is your favurite hurmanu this year?

    Good job.

    David

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.