Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

What I did in the holidays.

 In hurumanu we did some wrting about what we did in the holidays. We did this off of the word SPILES. Here is what the words mean and what I did in the holidays.

S: Social, P: Physical, I: Intellectual, L: Likes, E: Emotional.

During the holidays I went to Kaikoura for 4 days and had a day break before I went to the West Coast for 6 days and ended up having 2 days to rest before going back to school.


While I was in Kaikoura I walked around with my mother and sister. But while I was at the coast I walked down the beach and walked down the road to the dairy to get their really nice boneless chicken. At some point I did my first volleyball practice with some friends.


I played a strategy game with my friends and I also did some reading. I also watched some youtube videos on something that I wanted to learn or do.


I liked eating the boneless chicken because they tasted really good and if I could I would have them again. I was excited to see the other people in the volleyball team because then I know who they are and what they know.


I felt really tired after being away for most of the holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.