Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Maths Learning Story

In maths we did a learning story on what we have done. We had to think back to what we have learnt and write it down. Here is the learning story.

What We Did: 

  • We did a plan for our narrative writing where we could choose if we wanted to do Horror, Fantasy, or Myths and Legends.

  • We did some orientation in our planning to help us in our story.

  • We did some sequence of events for our story we are gonna write.

What I Learned: 

  • I learnt some more vocabulary so I could use it in some of my other work.

  • I learnt how to do a more detailed plan and how 


My Favourite Parts:

  • I liked doing the plan because I got to choose what topic it was and how many characters I could have.

  • I liked learning some new vocabulary because I can use it in a lot more stuff.

  • I also liked when I got to choose what is in my story.

My Next Steps:


  •  



CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I got ready with all the equipment I needed.

Achievement

I have finished my plan on time and went ahead to start writing my story.

Resilience

I kept on going even if it was hard to think of something to put.

Respect

I respect my teachers even if they were a reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.