Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Using Our People Powers-make their day

Today we talked about how we can make people's day.
During this week I will make people's day by

  • Saying hello and good morning to any teacher.
  • Give someone a compliment.
  • Including others in games.
I will catch up with you next week to let you know how I got on.

This week I made someones day. I said hello to someone and saying
"did you have a hair cut cos that looks cool,"
"yes did you have one?"
"I had one 2 days ago,"
and I made my out of school friend lochys day.
(I don't really know how to spell his name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.