Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Teaser week

Today in homeroom time we have been doing the teaser week activitys for the Summer Learning Journey. I did the Pepeha you can do it in any language I did it in Moari (Because thats the main language for me to do) It was pretty easy because I've done a Pepeha before. I have got some picture for all of the sentace's and a translated verson next to the Moari version. At the end you might get a bit mixed up because I did a little twist. Write in the comments what you think it is. The easy part was getting the pictures and the hard part was probable getting the translations.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Reuben!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer break. It's so great to see that you've made a start on the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    Thank you for sharing your pepeha with us. I think that it's such a lovely way for people to learn a little bit about each and where they're from. I really like how you've included pictures of your family members and how you've written the translations as well. That's really helpful for those who may not understand Māori. What's your favourite thing to do with all of your cousins?

    Congratulations on completing your first teaser week activity. I'm excited to read more posts from you soon. Remember, the Summer Learning Journey programme officially starts on Monday (December 16th) so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities then.

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.